Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Everyone Can Be Success Easy

The 1st Blog ,
i would like to introduction my self,
My name HennyLim, 32 age old, i m Young Entrepreneur Business Man.
And i Graduate Mechanical Engineering. 
The Moment i want to write this Blog is because , i want to show everyone a proof that

                           "Everyone Can Be Success Easy"


The next few title i will show a proof and also i will experience myself to be success story.
Sure i promise allot of funny happen in my blog later.

Few Topic Like.

How i Want be a Millionaire?

Even i know that have allot information to share how could be a millionaire, but i will show the proof and also with the image and calculation how we can easy success be a Millionaire.

How if i m employer can i be a Millionaire?

Yes, this is true, everyone can be a Millionaire Dream. In this topic i will show how we go to be a millionaire if we are employer.

A Dream To Success Behavior.

Like most people , sure we always Have A Dream.
if 1 days i rich, i want buy this, i want this and that,
bla bla bla...... but will this dream come true???
The Dream Will Not Come Over Night. It Must Have Something Behind Rite....
i will share you all my idea about this and what shall we do.


Plan 2 B Success

In This Topic I will Share my Experience How We Aim For Mission And then we plan to be success story.
i will share my Experience  " i want be a Top Student " During my college Time.
inside this sharing talk i will tell my Happiness story and also My Sad story to you Guest's about
" How I Failing Down And Than I Aim My Success Turn To Be A Top Student "


Lastly, How You Guest will follow my Blog And Give Me A Support Motivation.
And For Sure, If you like my Blog, Please Share To Others about this My Sharing Talk.
i Promise You Guest All , I will Always given a talk show full of Surprise.


Bye.. See You All Soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment